Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
- Helps ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Unit: 15 mL
Aroma: Powdery, floral, light
Collection: Steam distillation
Constituents: Linalool, linalyl acetate
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.