Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used for centuries to aid digestion and are still used today for this same benefit.* Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Promotes digestion*
- Helps maintain a clear complexion
- Promotes relaxation
- Take a few drops internally after eating large meals to assist with digestion*
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity
Unit: 15 mL
Aroma: Green, floral, herbaceous
Collection: Steam distillation
Constituents: Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.